Excursion to the Magic Kingdom
The Magic Kingdom theme park in Orlando is one of the main parks in the largest Disneyland in the world. Unlike other areas that are more interesting for adults and teenagers, the Magic Kingdom in Orlando is great for the whole family and for children from 5 years old. The main characters are princesses, cartoon characters and pirates.
Magic Kingdom Park in Florida is one of the most visited places on the planet. About 20,000,000 people visit the Magic Kingdom every year.
In the center of the park is Cinderella's castle. Directly next to it is the pavilion of magical transformations, where visitors can dress up as a fairy-tale princess from a cartoon, put on the appropriate makeup and do their hair. The attraction and the opportunity to be a princess in Disneyland attracts all the teenage girls in the world.
Territory and zones
From Cinderella's castle, a very impressive structure 55 meters high, 7 main sectors diverge in different directions:
- Tomorrowland — Magic World of the Future. The famous "Space Hill" is located here. The Carousel of Progress is also located in the World of the Future. Tomorrow's World represents space travel and adventure, the romance of space exploration, new technologies and the possibilities of mankind;
- Frontierland — Worlds of the frontier, Indiana Jones, colonization and the conquest of new lands. The tradition of spaghetti westerns, saloons and cowboys revived. Here is the Great Mountain Railway, the island of Tom Sawyer and a real ship with a steam engine. The most poignant attractions of the Magic Kingdom in Orlando are located here;
- Fantasyland — Worlds of fantasy, Peter Pan, Cinderella, Ariel the Little Mermaid. Here is the golden carousel of Cinderella, the Magic flight of Peter Pan, the worlds of Winnie the Pooh and the flying elephant Dumbo;
- Main Street — The main street and one of the central elements of westerns and children's films. It is along this street that the Disney evening parade takes place. Book your seats early. Main Street is the administrative center of the Disneyland sector. Cartoon characters walk along the Main Street, they will tell you the way to the attractions, you can go to the cinemas and watch cartoons, buy ice cream;
- Adventureland — World of Adventures. Here is the famous world of Pirates of the Caribbean, islands with tropical vegetation and an exciting journey through different countries;
- Liberty Square — Freedom Square. Meeting place, restaurants, dances;
- Mickey's Toontown Fair — Mickey Mouse Toon Park. Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck and other famous cartoons live here. There are cartoon houses, you can go to visit.
Getting around even one Magic Kingdom theme park in Orlando in a day will not be easy. Stock up on comfortable shoes, water bottles, take strollers and trolleys for children, be sure to use the quick pass system.
Top tip - try to plan your visit. Check all attractions (there are about 50 in this area) that you definitely want to visit. Use the navigator to navigate and mark important places. Take care of charging your phones and hand out bracelets with your phone number written on them.
Fireworks and parades take place every day. The organizers are well aware that for visitors this particular day is the one and only. Every holiday, every parade is real. General jubilation, delight, sincere joy of actors, animators, visitors — the main component of the phenomenal success of Magic Kingdom Park in Florida. The staff is incredibly friendly, all children are clapped, cartoon and fairy-tale characters are happy to take pictures with children. Actors give 1000% every day.
If you plan to visit only one park per day, such as the Magic Kingdom theme park in Orlando, all you need to do is buy a basic Magic You Way Ticket. Specify the number of days and choose a new park every day. This is convenient and allows you not only to save money, but also to focus on the main attractions of each zone.
The electronic version of tickets is cheaper than buying at the Disneyland box office, but may be higher than if you look for discounts at nearby cafeterias. Discounts for visiting Disneyland at 20, 30 and even 50% are common in nearby cafes and restaurants. We recommend, by the way, to have a hearty breakfast, in Disneyland food is more expensive. Although the portions are not small and everything is quite tasty.
|3111 World Drive, Orlando, FL 32830
|Ticket price from $97 for one day visit. Prices may vary depending on dates and seasons. Check the prices on the website.
The park is open: