The Magic Kingdom Theme Park in Orlando is one of the main parks in the largest Disneyland of the world. Unlike other areas that are more interesting for adults and teenagers, the Magic Kingdom in Orlando is great for the whole family and for children from 5 years. The main characters are princesses, cartoon characters and pirates.
Magic Kingdom Park in Florida is one of the most visited places on the planet. About 20,000,000 people visit the Magic Kingdom each year.
In the center of the park is Cinderella's Castle. Directly next to it is a pavilion of magical transformations, where visitors can change into a fairy-tale princess from a cartoon, put on appropriate make-up and do their hair. The attraction and the opportunity to be a princess in Disneyland attracts all the teenage girls in the world.
Territory and zones
From the Cinderella castle, a very impressive structure with a height of 55 meters, 7 main sectors diverge in different directions:
- Tomorrowland - The Magical World of the Future. The famous "Space Hill" is located here. The Progress Carousel is also in the World of the Future. Tomorrow's World presents space travel and adventures, romance of space exploration, new technologies and human capabilities;
- Frontierland - The Worlds of Frontier, Indiana Jones, colonization and conquest of new lands. Revived traditions of spaghetti westerns, saloons and cowboys. Here is the Great Mountain Railway, the island of Tom Sawyer and a real steam-powered ship. The sharpest attractions of the Magic Kingdom in Orlando are here;
- Fantasyland - Worlds of fantasy, Peter Pena, Cinderella, Ariel the Little Mermaids. Here is the golden Cinderella carousel, Peter Pen's magic flight, Winnie the Pooh’s worlds and the flying Dumbo elephant;
- Main Street - Main Street is one of the central elements of westerns and children's films. It is on this street that Disney evening parade takes place. Take your seat in advance. Main Street is the capital of the Disneyland sector. Cartoon characters walk along the Main Street, they will tell you the way to attractions, you can go to the cinema and watch cartoons, buy ice cream;
- Adventureland - World Adventure. Here is the famous world of Pirates of the Caribbean, islands with tropical vegetation and a fascinating journey to different countries;
- Liberty Square - Liberty Square. Place of meetings, restaurants, dances;
- Mickey's Toontown Fair - Mickey Mouse Toon Park. Here live Mickey and Minnie, Donald Duck and other famous cartoons. Cartoon houses are worth, you can go on a visit.
Even walking around one Magic Kingdom theme park in Orlando will not be easy in a day. Stock up on comfortable shoes, bottles of water, take strollers and trolleys for children, be sure to use the quick pass system.
The main advice - try to plan a visit. Mark all rides (about 50 in this area) that you definitely want to visit. Use the navigator to move and mark important places. Take care of charging for phones and give the children bracelets on which your phone is written.
Festive salutes and parades are held every day. The organizers are well aware that this is the only and unique day for visitors. Every holiday, every parade is real. Universal rejoicing, delight, sincere joy of actors, animators, visitors - the main component of the phenomenal success of Magic Kingdom Park in Florida. The staff is incredibly benevolent, all children are clapped, cartoon and fairy-tale characters are happy to take pictures with children. Actors are laid out every day at 1000%.
If you plan to visit only one park per day, for example, the Magic Kingdom theme park in Orlando, you just need to buy a basic Magic You Way Ticket. Specify the number of days and every day choose a new park. It is convenient and allows not only to save money, but also to focus on the main attractions of each zone.
The electronic version of tickets is cheaper than when you buy at the box office of Disneyland, but may be higher than if you look for discounts on the surrounding cafeterias. Discounts for visiting Disneyland at 20, 30 and even 50% - a common thing in the nearest cafes and restaurants. We recommend, by the way, a hearty breakfast, in Disneyland food is more expensive. Although the portions are not small and everything is quite tasty.
|Duration of the tour||13-14 hours|
|Address||3111 World Drive, Orlando, FL 32830|
|Admission||Ticket price from $97 for one day visit. Cost may vary depending on dates and season. Check the prices on the website.|
|Hours of operation||
Park is open: