Excursion to Busсh Gardens Park
The amusement park, which will be discussed below, is in the top 10 most visited amusement parks in the United States. Not only slides and adrenaline merry-go-rounds know this place: it is also one of the largest zoological centers in America. Every year, Busch Gardens receives at least 4,000,000 guests.
The total area of Bush Gardens reaches 150 hectares (along with a water park and concert venues). Is one of the oldest entertainment centers in Florida: opening took place in 1959.
Themed areas Busch Gardens
Leisure program includes 20 excursion routes and 8 slides. Water park "Island of Adventures" has at its disposal 2 slides.
Busch Gardens are decorated in African style. For ease of navigation, the park is divided into thematic zones, most of which are named after African states. Each location tries to reflect the peculiarities of nature or the way of life of the “black continent”. Here are simulated: savannah, jungle, desert terrain with Bedouin settlements. In each such "department" there are both attractions and platforms for exploring the animal and plant world.
List of Busch Gardens theme areas:
- "Morocco": the area is located directly at the main entrance. On the territory: Gwazi attraction, 2 cafes. The main location - reserve Mayomb. It is an equipped giant pen, in which about two dozen primates live all year round: 6 gorillas and 10 chimpanzees;
- "Nairobi": the main transport hub of the entire park. An improvised train station was made here, from which you can get to any thematic location on miniature tourist trains. As in the "Morocco" there are aviaries with monkeys, but we recommend to look at the places of residence for crocodiles and alligators. The Animal Care Center is also located here: guests of the Bush Gardens can monitor the work of veterinarians and research workers;
- "Egypt" . In local Egypt, you are waiting for a giant souvenir shopping center, which is stylized as a giant oriental bazaar. Here is an exact copy of the typical Bedouin settlement. In "Egypt" is one of the most adrenaline rides of the park - "Montu". These are inverted slides, their height reaches 46 meters;
- "Edge of Africa": this part of the park is devoted to cheetahs. Visit the huge pen where a dozen of these jet cats live, and then take a ride on a crazy rollercoaster "Cheetah Hunt";
- "Dzungala": in this area you can admire the beauty of the "Bush Gardens" from a height. There are several observation platforms and rope bridges. For those who wish, there are several zip-line descents;
- "Adventure Island" : a giant water park with two huge slides and other extreme entertainment. There are countless pools, snack bars and rest areas with food outlets in the territory.
The Pantopia sector, in which the most reckless attractions are located, the Falcon Rage, the Phoenix, the Caravan, and the Scorpion, are of the greatest interest among holidaymakers. The Falcon's Rage is recommended as the most desperate: in some segments, the trolley’s speed reaches 87 km / h, and the slopes reach 90º. Please note that some carousels have an age limit, therefore not always
In the Bush Gardens, festivals and holidays are regularly held. The most visited of them:
- Food and Wine Festival: everything is clear from the name - a classic food fest, accompanied by concerts of local performers;
- Viva la musica: a series of concerts of Latin American music;
- "Howl and Scream": a series of themed horror parties on the eve of Halloween.
Busch Gardens also has its own concert hall with regular music performances and theatrical performances.
Visit Busch Gardens
Busch Gardens is open to guests all year round. You can get to the park on a one-time ticket or annual subscription. If your Florida vacation program includes visiting Busch Gardens, contact American Butler. Our managers will help you plan your trip and collect a package of documents.
We will organize a fast and comfortable transfer to the park, we will conduct a personal tour in Russian. And, of course, let us shout together with delight on crazy slides.
|Duration of the tour||13-14 hours|
|Cost of||from $299|
|Address||10165 McKinley Dr, Tampa, FL 33612|
|Cost of||Ticket price from $79 for one day visit. Cost may vary depending on dates and season. Check the prices on the website.|
The park is open:
|Web site||Visit website|