Excursion to Universal Studios
The Universal Studios amusement park in Orlando is a landmark in the US state of Florida. Its thematic focus is the creation of cinema, animation. Guests are offered entertainment on attractions made according to the plots of films, as well as participation in filming, familiarization with the world of cinema.
The American Butler company conducts excursions in this park, helps with any questions.
Features of the entertainment center
Now the Studio Universal complex is owned by NBCUniversal and is dedicated to the theme of cinema and show business. Every visitor finds something interesting here.
Universal Studios Orlando has several areas in the park that correspond to different themes.
- Hollywood, associated with the film about the spy Bourne, action-packed horror stories;
- Production Central, which houses an area for younger guests;
- New York — themed world with Mummy attraction;
- San Francisco, where the Fast and the Furious and Transformers rides are located;
- World Expo - a fascinating zone with the plots of the films Men in Black, Back to the Future;
- Harry Potter world — a separate area with shops, restaurants and attractions in the spirit of the Potteriana;
- Woody Woodpecker's Kidzone — meeting Woody Woodpecker, a popular cartoon character. As well as water games, playgrounds for kids.
In the zones there are attractions based on plots from films. The secrets of filmmaking are revealed on the set, in which everyone can participate. In general, two company parks are located in Orlando: Studios Universal Florida and Adventure Island, located next to each other. There is also a City Walk entertainment complex and a water park.
The opening date of the original park is June 7, 1990. Since then, it has been welcoming guests every day of the year.
The complex consists of two parks and a town for walks — City Walk, near the entrance, which is separated from them by a lake. Visitors move along moving walkways, enter the City Walk, and then find themselves near a body of water. They have a choice: which park to go to. Universal Studios is located on the right side of the lake. This can be seen from the company's symbol, a rotating globe.
After visiting the attractions, for which 7 hours are allocated, guests usually go to the walking area, where they can relax. There is a wide variety of restaurants, shops, and nightclubs. Concerts are held at the venues, and fireworks shows at night. Excellent food, chilled drinks, music will help to pass the time.
There are three hotels near the entertainment center:
- Portofino Bay Hotel;
- Hard Rock Hotel;
- The Royal Pacific Resort.
Visitors who come to the center by car speak highly of the parking and its maintenance.
The latest technology was used to create the park. Guests find themselves in the world of 4D animation. Waterfalls, abysses and flights among meteorites have an unusually realistic effect. Space adventures, other planets and extraterrestrial civilizations make you experience an unforgettable experience. A number of attractions are designed for children, as well as playgrounds and water entertainment. Kids here travel with cartoon characters, get vivid impressions.
The themed rides at Universal Studios are based on scenes from Universal movies.
- Attraction Men in Black gives you the opportunity to shoot at aliens using laser weapons, to be a participant in famous scenes. It is located in the World Expo zone (World Exhibition) and is considered calm and more promenade.
- Simpsons characters will accompany travelers in the attraction of the same name, which recently opened at the World Expo. A slide with special effects and 4D holograms is an extreme entertainment.
- In the Fast and the Furious attraction, you will take part in a chase with the famous characters of the movie of the same name.
- Attraction Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, as well as the whole area of Diagon Alley in London with shops, cafes, souvenirs and magic.
- New York includes the following attractions: roller coasters — Mummy's Revenge and Rip Ride Rockit, as well as 4D entertainment Race through New York starring Jimmy Fallon.
- Productional Central is dedicated to Shrek and the Minions. Children rest here.
The Universal Studios theme park in Florida includes replicas of the streets of New York and Los Angeles. For younger visitors, there are especially colorful areas. You need to allocate a whole day to visit all the sights.
- It is recommended to arrive at the park by 9 o'clock in the morning, that is, by the opening. Until 12 noon, significant queues usually accumulate. However, they pass quickly.
- The City Walk walking area is located near the entrance to both parks. Almost the entire infrastructure is located here: shops, restaurants. Arriving in the center, it is better not to linger on it immediately, leaving it for the evening period. It is better to visit the parks first.
- Universal Studios Orlando is selling non-transferable tickets. Upon entry, the pass document is assigned to each individually by scanning fingerprints. It doesn't hurt to know ahead of time.
Book an excursion to Orlando from Miami with our company American Butler, it's more fun and interesting with us!
|Tour duration||13-14 hours|
|The address||6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819|
|Price||Ticket price from $97 for one day visit. Prices may vary depending on dates and seasons. Check the prices on the website.|
The park is open:
|Web site||Visit site|