Amusement Park Universal Studios in Orlando - a landmark of the US state of Florida. His thematic focus - the creation of cinema, animation. Guests are offered entertainment at the attractions, made on the subject of movies, as well as participation in the filming, introduction to the world of cinema.
The company American Butler conducts excursions in this park, helps with any questions.
Features entertainment center
Now the Universal Studios complex is owned by NBCUniversal and is dedicated to the theme of cinema and show business. Every visitor finds something interesting for himself here.
In Universal Studios Orlando, there are six zones that correspond to different themes.
- Hollywood, related to the movie Terminator, action-packed horror stories;
- In Production Central there is a zone for younger guests;
- New York;
- San Francisco, where the "Jaws", "Fear Factor" attractions are located;
- World Expo - a fascinating area with the plots of films "People in Black", "Back to the Future";
- Woody Woodpecker’s Kidzone is a meeting with Woodpecker Woody, a popular cartoon character. As well as games on the water, playgrounds for kids.
In the zones there are attractions based on scenes from films. The secrets of creating a movie are revealed on the shooting, in which everyone can participate. In general, in Orlando, there are two company parks: Florida Universal Studios and Adventure Island, located next to each other. There is also a City Walk entertainment complex and a water park.
The opening date of the original park is June 7, 1990. Since then, he has been receiving guests daily all year round.
The complex consists of two parks and a town for walking (City Walk) near the entrance, which is separated from them by a lake. Visitors move along moving paths, get into the City Walk, and then find themselves near the reservoir. Before them is a choice: which park to go to. Universal Studios is located on the right side of the lake. This can be seen in the company's symbol - a rotating globe.
After visiting the rides, which is allocated 7 hours, guests usually go into the walking area where they can relax. There is a wide variety of restaurants, shops, night clubs. Concerts are held at the venues, in the dark time - a show with fireworks. Great food, chilled drinks, music will help to spend time.
Near the entertainment center there are three hotels:
- Portofino Bay Hotel;
- Hard Rock Hotel;
- The Royal Pacific Resort.
Visitors who come to the center by car speak very well about parking and its maintenance.
To create the park used the latest technology. Guests are in the world of 4D animation. Waterfalls, abysses and flights among meteorites are characterized by an unusually realistic effect. Space adventures, other planets and unearthly civilizations make you feel unforgettable sensations. A number of attractions designed for children, and more - playgrounds with games, fun on the water. Kids travel here with cartoon characters, get vivid impressions.
Themed rides at Universal Studios are based on Universal's movie scenes.
- The "Men in Black" attraction provides an opportunity to shoot aliens using laser weapons to be part of famous scenes. It is located in the World Expo area and is considered "calm."
- Characters Simpsons will make a company of travelers in the same attraction, which opened recently at the World Expo. The slide with special effects and 4D holograms is extreme entertainment.
- Witnessing the battle of people with cyborg makes visitors “Terminator 2 - Battle in Time”. Meet with the famous hero through stereoscopic glasses.
- The attraction "Jaws" of participants is attacked by a huge shark.
- Attractions Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts, as well as the whole area of Diagon Alley, in London with shops, cafes, souvenirs and magic.
- The NEW YORK zone includes two attractions: "Revenge of the Mummy", "Twister, Ride it out".
- The PRODUCTION CENTRAL zone is dedicated to Shrek. Here the children rest.
The theme park Universal Studios in Florida includes copies of the streets of New York and Los Angeles. For younger visitors, there are especially colorful areas. To visit all the attractions you need to allocate a whole day.
- It is recommended to come to the park by 9am, that is, to the opening. Up to 12 hours for usually accumulate significant queues. However, they pass quickly.
- The City Walk is located at the entrance to both parks. Here is located almost the entire infrastructure: shops, restaurants. Arriving at the center, it is better not to linger on it immediately, leaving for the evening period. It is better to visit the parks first.
- The amusement park Universal Studios in Orlando sells tickets without the right to transfer to others. Upon entry, the pass-through document is assigned to each individually by scanning fingerprints. It does not interfere with knowing in advance.
Book an excursion to Orlando from Miami in our company American Butler, with us fun and interesting!
|Duration of the tour||13-14 hours|
|Address||6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819|
|Admission||Ticket price from $97 for one day visit. Cost may vary depending on dates and season. Check the prices on the website.|
|Hours of operation||
Park is open: