St. Petersburg City Tour
The USA is a power with a lot of opportunities. And it is also a huge list of attractions that attract tourists from all over the world.
Features and history of the American St. Petersburg
Among the variety of proposals is the city of St. Petersburg in Florida. The task of the traveler is to choose a worthy tour operator who will help you appreciate all the delights of this piece of paradise.
The settlement of St Petersburg is considered quite large: about 250 thousand people live in it. It is the fifth largest in Florida in terms of population. St Pete Florida has a favorable geographical position, which makes it very attractive in every way. It is located between the Mexican and Tampa Bay, has a direct connection with the town of Bradenton.
Housing here is relatively inexpensive. And life itself is loyal in many respects. This attracts retirees who decide to spend the rest of their years in comfort. But the city is not considered so "old", there are many young people here. Some facts about the city:
- The founder is John Williams, who bought land here. In 1888, together with Peter Dementiev, a railway was built.
- Date of registration of the town — February 1892. Already then in the settlement there were 350 inhabitants.
- The city of St. Petersburg in Florida is named at the behest of Dementiev (as the capital of Russia). Five years later, the place was with light, and in 1904 a tram ran along it.
- The main occupation of those times was the fish trade.
- In 1908, the canal was expanded: sea traffic began to move the economy.
- 1924: Gandy Bridge built. The population increased, but after 1980 the growth almost stopped. St Pete Florida attracts tourists from all over the world.
The city has many museums:
- Holocaust Museum;
- Salvador Dali Museum;
- Children's Museum;
- Museum of Art;
- Historical museum of the city with a seaplane.
It is hard to imagine such a town without cafes and entertainment places. Markets, boutiques, nightclubs — all this is present in abundance. Marine lovers will find an aquarium on the pier. There are other attractions of St. Petersburg: these are parks, exhibitions, squares, beaches and the Gardens botanical garden.
- The Guinness Book claims: 768 sunny days were observed in this city in a row. This fact gave him a second name — "Sun City".
- St. Pete is repeatedly mentioned in art. A third of the James Bond novel Live and Let Die takes place in this locality.
- And all the events of the story about Tom Sawyer were in the fictional St. Petersburg, Missouri.
- In addition to St. Petersburg, the city has two more sister cities: Takamatsu and Figueres.
- It has a major medical center known for its air evacuation program.
The warm climate of the sea makes it possible for all types of beach holidays. An IMAX cinema will open soon, it will have 20 screening rooms. There are many interesting places to go with children. It is comfortable for shopping lovers, and on Saturdays, from October to April, a farmers' festival takes place. You can get into competitions in American football, hockey and baseball.
Tourists are offered many excursions and hikes. Fishing connoisseurs will be able to appreciate all the delights of the channel. There is a possibility of bird watching. Water activities, kayaking, boating and sailing: the list of options rolls over. It will take several trips to explore all kinds of entertainment!
Excursions from American Butler
There are many companies in the tourism sector, but you need to trust the best. American Butler is professionally involved in this country, specializing in Florida. Each tour is checked up to subtleties. The client will receive exactly the pleasures that he wants. The proposed option will meet all requests. Impressions from a trip to the States will remain in memory for a lifetime. The resulting emotions will give new strength and creative takeoff. American Butler will put together the perfect tour.
The firm guarantees:
- Compliance with all items that are present in the advertisement;
- positive mood;
- any form of payment;
- desire to turn again;
- the best attractions in St. Petersburg.
Fascinating tours and excursions in St. Petersburg in Florida are the most ideal way to relax and reset your state of mind!
|Tour duration||12-14 hours|