Night tour of Seattle
This place is great for traveling during the day and relaxing in the evening! American Butler offers an evening city tour where you can spend time in the ways listed below.
The largest metropolitan area in the Pacific Northwest is known worldwide as one of the top destinations for rock and independent music. Here, in the 90s, the careers of such major artists as Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden began. Today, Seattle's nightlife caters to a diverse audience, from legendary jazz clubs to hip underground and rave venues.
Over the past decade, Seattle has sprung up a wide variety of cocktail and craft pubs created by local independents. But not only nightclubs.
We offer an alternative late evening activity suitable for the whole family. You'll stop at popular spots like Pike Place Market, the waterfront, and Pioneer Square.
Find out more about what to do in the city by booking a tour with American Butler.
What is included in the tour
For those who wish to see Seattle's scenic beauty from above, the Space Needle Tower provides a 360-degree view of the city, the snow-capped mountains to the east, and Olympic Mount to the west. Thanks to the telescope, you can see the most amazing scenery Seattle has to offer at night.
- As an alternative — a large Ferris wheel. Despite only being built in 2012, it has quickly become an integral part of the city's skyline. In addition, the wheel gives an unusual view of the city due to its location at the end of the pier.
- Do you love to sing? Then Rock Box Karaoke Bar is the right place to showcase your talent! This is a Japanese style karaoke where you can sing your favorite tunes in Japanese, English or Spanish!
- If you are in the mood for a game of billiards or bowling, Garage Billiards is what will make your night unforgettable! Remember that there are most people here on weekends, so on such days it is much easier to find a worthy opponent for yourself.
- Then we will visit the Chinatown area and discover the Asian-American roots of the city for you, as well as taste delicious oriental cuisine.
- Then we will walk around the historical center of the city — Pioneer Square. Here, you'll discover the history of early Seattle as you walk the streets of the Victorian-style shopping district. Along the way, you will learn how the city has developed over time, learn about the biography of those who were the first settlers. Get your camera ready to capture the historic architecture of the buildings, each with a story to tell.
- Pike Place Market is considered one of Seattle's top tourist attractions. While exploring it, you will learn from the guide about the founding of the city, corruption, mafia crimes and much more. Be sure to visit this place if you are interested in learning more about Seattle!
If you are going on a picnic with friends or family, you can visit Waterfront Park. Here you will enjoy a beautiful view of the city, its waterfront, ships in the dock and the Blake Island Bridge.