The grand Volcano Bay water park in Orlando replaces the obsolete US water park, which was closed at the end of 2016. It has worked for almost 40 years, and now it is time for more modern and expanded projects. The opening of the new complex was held on June 1, 2017.
And after this date, the company American Butler invites tourists to make a fascinating journey with maximum comfort in the exciting world of entertainment and attractions.
Volcano Bay Features
The history of Volcano Bay Orlando begins at the end of the 20th century. It was originally called Wet'n Wild and was part of a series of water adventure parks under one name.
Since the late 90s the park was periodically closed for renovation, the old rides were replaced with new ones, improved excursion programs appeared, the infrastructure was updated. However, after the appearance of the legendary Disney World of Water, as well as some other complexes, Wet'n Wild began to lose ground.
In 2014, the water park was closed for a complete renovation, and at the same time Universal announced plans to open a new amusement park Volcano Bay in Florida based on this complex.
Since the construction of new attractions, American Butler employees have been closely following the development of the project. Therefore, from the very first days of the opening, the attendants can offer the best excursion programs for tourists!
Infrastructure and entertainment Volcano Bay
In total, the new water park will feature 18 water slides of different sizes. To prevent visitors from lingering in queues, the pass system has been completely revised, which will shorten the time for control by a dozen times. Here are the other features of the new entertainment complex in Florida:
- 4 thematic zones, each will symbolize the unique culture of a particular Polynesian archipelago;
- in the center there is a huge volcano, whose height reaches 200 feet, - a real imitation of " Krakatau";
- in the afternoon, the volcano will be covered with cascades of waterfalls, and in the evening - with bright lava illuminating the surrounding areas;
- there are also water slides on the volcano, the main of which is Ko'okiri Body Plunge. It is located at an angle of 70 degrees, which guarantees an unforgettable experience in the process of riding;
- near the volcano there is a beautiful and big beach with many sun beds and tents with souvenirs, food and drinks;
- On the territory of the Volcano Bay water park in Orlando there are several pools of different sizes, and the main one will imitate real waves;
- An artificial river will flow along the perimeter of the park, along which it will be possible to ride boats and visit decorated caves. Amazing light and sound effects and a lot of surprises will be waiting for tourists in each cave;
- for the youngest guests there are special attractions with water slides and fortresses.
A trip to Volcano Bay in Orlando will be full of sharp and unforgettable experiences.
And so that no problems overshadow them, order the services of an accompanying person at American Butler. Get ready for adventures that you have never seen before!
|Duration of the tour||13-14 hours|
|Cost of||from $299|
|Address||6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819|
|Cost of||Ticket price from $97 for one day visit. Cost may vary depending on dates and season. Check the prices on the website.|
The park is open:
|Web site||Visit site|